SHARP AQUOS BOARD 60″
Powers Business Machines
PN-L603A 60″ AQUOS BOARD Overview:
- 60″ Class (60 – 1/16″ Diagonal) Screen Size – Combined with Sharp UV2A photo alignment technology, helps create brilliant color images with maximum size and impact.
- 10 Point Multi-Touch/Multi-User System – Recognizing up to 10 points of contact, the PN-L603A allows up to four people to write on the screen at the same time using touch pens or fingers.
- Quick Startup – The whiteboard function can start up quickly at the press of a button.
- Smooth, Highly Responsive Touch Pen – Pressure sensitive lightweight touch pen allows writing with high precision with an effortless and uninterrupted flow.
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software – Onscreen content – including handwritten notes and drawings made in real time – can be viewed simultaneously on the AQUOS BOARD and mobile devices such as PCs, tablets and smartphones.
- Touch-Operated Onscreen Display – Allows effortless switching between various input sources without the need of a remote controller.
- Enhanced Anti-Glare and Fingerprint Reduction – Protecting the screen is a specially coated film that works to reduce glare and reflections and minimize fingerprints on the glass surface.
- Edge Lit LED Backlight – Helps reduce power consumption and helps enhance reliability and legibility of text.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution – From analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – Covers parts, labor and backlight.
- Built-In 10 Watt per Channel Front Facing Stereo Speakers – Eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability – Includes as standard interfaces Mini D-sub 15-pin x 2*, HDMI (HDCP and 1080p compatible, PC / AV signal compatible) x 3, 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 2, Video x 1*, Component video x 1*, DisplayPort (HDCP compatible, PC signal compatible) x 1, LAN port (10Base-T/100Base-TX) x 1.
Want to see the AQUOS Board in action? Request a demonstration today!